Infringement Report Policy
We opposes in the strongest terms to any unauthorized infringement of intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyrights. Our policy is to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, as amended from time to time (the “DMCA“). You may report an alleged infringement notice according to the DMCA requirements through contact us menu.
As per DMCA requirements, your report must include the following details and information:
- A physical or electronic signature given by an authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
- Details of infringing materials and their current location on our website.
- Clear and precise identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed (in a form allowing us to verify such a claim).
- Contact information of the complaining party, including a physical address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted (if available).
- A statement according to which the complaining party believed in good faith that use of the material in the complaint matter was not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or any relevant legislation.
- A statement that the information conveyed in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
You may be liable for damages and indemnify (including costs and attorneys’ fees) in the event of your willful misrepresentation that material or activity infringes on copyright, which you inform us.